by James Perloff
Trying to predict the future is one of the easiest ways to end up with egg on one’s face. However, enough matters will converge on March 15 that I think prudence commends our at least being aware of them.
• Federal debt ceiling deadline. Recently the following comments from David Stockman, who was Ronald Reagan’s Director of the Office of Management and Budget, caught my attention:
(On March 15th) the debt ceiling will freeze in at $20 trillion. … The Treasury will have roughly $200 billion in cash. … By summer, they will be out of cash. Then … I think we will have a government shutdown. There will not be Obama Care repeal and replace. There will be no tax cut. There will be no infrastructure stimulus. There will be just one giant fiscal bloodbath over a debt ceiling that has to be increased and no one wants to vote for.1
• FOMC meeting. Stockman … says: “They are going to raise interest rates on March 15. They have to. I’m talking about the Fed.”2 …
• Anti-Trump activities. Trump opponents have organized a campaign to deluge the White House with mail on March 15. … This might be the first salvo in what former CIA case officer Robert David Steele has warned will become a violent “American Spring” … climaxing with massive riots in Washington on May Day, May 1st. (This is a credible date; May Day is a traditional communist holiday, but actually commemorates the founding of the Illuminati in Bavaria on May 1st, 1776. … ). Steele writes:
George Soros is leading a massively funded effort to put a mix of paid and uninformed protestors into the streets beginning around 20 March—tens of thousands across the country, augmented by agitators dressed in black and causing property damage, as well as mercenaries who will shoot police officers dead and strive to blame it on Black Lives Matters and other innocents. This will culminate in a massive 3 million person march on Washington that will trash the city and seek to drive Donald Trump from office if he cannot be successfully impeached.3
… Trump might invoke martial law … the very endgame which so many of us in alternative media have striven to prevent.
• An important anniversary. For those who don’t know, the Rothschilds have long been the human center of the Deep State (if clicking link, scroll down to timeline). For the Rothschilds, March 15, 2017 will be … many significant anniversaries:
• March 15 is also the “Ides of March,” the day on which Julius Caesar was assassinated, the date Shakespeare’s soothsayer famously said to “beware” of. Between Caesar and Tsar, is March 15 the ideal date for a coup against Trump, or at least the beginnings of one?
(It begins to look to me as though March 15th will be more symbolically important to the Rothschilds than pragmatically important to the rest of us. The Rothschilds and their ilk take symbol very seriously. It seems they will want to do enough to cast their spell over the rest of 2017 and beyond, and in such a way that we really don’t notice it. Will we notice the passing of the debt ceiling deadline? No – not like the events that will follow it. Will we notice the leftists letters to Washington? No – not like the events that will follow them. Will we notice the FOMC raise interest rates? No – not like the financial chaos that may follow it. Will we notice the infants the Rothschilds and their immediate sycophants eat in their basement ritual? No – not as much as we noticed Hillary Clinton’s wiccan ways, or Podesta’s Pizzagate, if we even noticed those. And … Scofield? Enough of this. Perloff is not done.)
• Coup in Iran? … Last year, before any Internet discussion of March 15 had begun, I was contacted by a credible source who has had a very long, high-level association with Iranian affairs (he no longer lives there). At that time, he told me a coup will take place in Iran on March 15. … While I certainly cannot vouch that this prediction is accurate, it squares with two other pieces of information:
(1) … The 1979 Iranian revolution, which overthrew the Shah, was undertaken with the West’s backing … (see my 2009 article for The New American). The article summarizes reasons for deposing the Shah …, but my source told me this Mike Wallace interview was the “last straw” that did him in. … He also told me that … there are also those in the government (of Iran) who maintain covert but strong ties with the West. …
(2) Because Iran poses the last major obstacle to the Rothschild-Zionist dream of Greater Israel, a coup makes sense to me. … The U.S. and Israel would probably back yet another group of “moderate rebels” with the goal of Balkanizing Iran.
[[Update, March 9: My source tells me the Iranian coup will more probably be launched during the Persian New Year, which begins March 21, when everything shuts down. He also says that Iran is the real target of the Trump travel ban, and that we should be alert for an event in the Persian Gulf. …]]
In the meantime, Israel might attack Syria to try and salvage the failed ISIS operation, whose objective has always been removal of Bashar al-Assad. … If Washington experiences a financial crisis beginning March 15, coupled with Soros-funded riots, it might suitably serve to distract the American public’s attention from major events in the Middle East.
On that note, although Donald Trump has many undertaken many positive steps … —one of the most troubling aspects about him is his devotion to Zionism. …
—It is worth watching the short video “Trump’s Deck of Jewish Cards,” made more than a year before the election by New York Jewish-born-and-raised Brother Nathanael.
—Two of the individuals Brother Nathanael then warned about, Jared Kushner and corporate raider Carl Icahn, are now “senior advisor” and “special advisor” to Trump respectively.
—Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism to marry into the billionaire Kushner family; Jared has raised money for the IDF, fired Phillip Weiss from the New York Observer for criticizing Israeli occupations in Palestine, and Kushner’s “special assistant” Avrahm Berkowitz is first cousin to Howard Friedman, former President of AIPAC, the powerful Israeli lobbying group.
—Trump’s ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, is a pro-occupation hardliner.
—Trump has surrounded himself with numerous other Zionist Jews (enumerated beginning about 9:30 of this video).
—Trump has stated he will move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a major step in the Rothschild-Luciferian scheme of “building the Third Temple.” Trump’s and Kushner’s mutual background in real estate might be relevant here.
—Trump sent a clear Zionist message at his inauguration, when he was introduced by Jewish Senator Chuck Schumer, and Trump’s speech was immediately followed by the first-ever inaugural benediction by an Orthodox Rabbi, Marvin Hier of the Simon Wiesenthal Center …
—On Inauguration Day, Trump announced he would build a missile shield to protect Americans from Iran, which makes no sense … . One is immediately reminded of George Bush’s spurious allegations about Saddam Hussein’s “Weapons of Mass Destruction,”… . On February 3, President Trump imposed new sanctions on Iran.
• Wild card. There is also the possibility that March 15 could be “perfect stormed” by adding a singular event that is not on the calendar … . It is hard not to be disturbed by “The World in 2017” cover of The Economist (half-owned by the Rothschilds), which displays a series of Tarot cards, with a nuclear bomb featured on the “death” card.
• And finally, there is another possibility: that March 15, and the days that follow, will remain relatively peaceful and uneventful. …