God moves where he will. This may be an example of it.
“This prophecy was given by a 90 yr. old woman in Norway 42 years ago about events leading up to the second coming of Christ. An Evangelist by the name of Emanuel Minos wrote this prophecy down in 1968 and thought it was so extreme that he put it away. He recently reviewed the prophecy and was amazed that it is not “extreme” anymore–but the norm in our society” (After the Warning, by Jim Fifth). Read the prophecy here. Bullet points from the prophecy are below the video.
The following video was posted in the summer of 2012, long before Europe’s “refugee crisis”. In the comments of the youtube post, Silverbird says, “in grade school in 68 they had school news folders we read before class and talked the first hour ! This was One topic.”
- Before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ … between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace.
- There will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we (Norway) are not prepared when it (the war) comes.
- The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated – and from an unexpected place.
- A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity. The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way.
- Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead … entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.
- There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. … Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage … will even enter Christian circles … even sin against nature.
- Just before Jesus’ return … TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ … Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that takes place in a marriage.” … All (the restraints) we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.”
- People from poor countries will stream to Europe … to Scandinavia – and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. …
- Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war. … and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.
- “I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.
- “The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe.”