For anyone getting to this page, let me first say, my views are my own and do not represent the official views, perspectives, or doctrines of GOCA. My foolishness is my own.
Life of Archbishop Gregory – the personal story of how this “started”.
Father Gregory, the Monk
Cathedral of the Dormition (Once this page opens, scroll down for pics of this exquisite jewel hidden away in the rarified altitudes of the Rocky Mountains!)
More GOCA Videos
And not for the faint of heart, Polemics
And a footnote. The problem with ROAC
Links about GOCA vs. ROAC from the webpage ROCAmerica.org:
Below are links to a few articles pertaining to the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church in America which are not available in our other websites.
- February 28, 2012 – Appeal of Archbishop Gregory of Colorado to Metropolitan Theodore of Suzdal and the Synod of the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church (ROAC)
- November 30, 2009 – Deposition of Father Andrew Maklakov, aka. “Bishop Andrei”
- August 10, 2008 – The Kniga Consistorium and why it should be Condemned
- July 4/17, 2008 – ROAC-Valentine: What They Must do to Repent
- August 13, 2006 – A Statement Concerning Metropolitan Valentine.
- May 1, 2005 – An Encyclical Remembering the First Year Anniversary of the Suzdal Schism, by Archbishop Gregory of Denver and Colorado
- August 8, 2004 – A Proof of the Accusations against Metropolitan Valentine made by Archbishop Gregory to the Holy Synod of the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church (ROAC).
- Доказательство обвинений против митрополита Валентина
- The History of the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church (ROAC).
- A Partial List of Righteous Bishops Unjustly Deposed By Synods