You may have mold toxicity.
The Better Health website, in an article called A Deep Look beyond Lyme, posted notes from as seminar of the same name hosted on May 6-8, 2011 in Redmond, WA by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD and the Klinghardt Academy. The article cites Dr. Klinghardt as saying, that American home-building techniques create ideal conditions for the growth of mold and that with the highest possible levels of toxicity. Here are some bullets from those notes (some of the links below are my additions):
- Americans have an unusual building situation. We have wood-framed structures with a plastic bag wrapped around it. This is the perfect environment for breeding mold. In fact, this is essentially what they do in mold labs to create more mold. We create homes like a mold-growing culture setup.
- When two mold cultures were separated in a research experiment and one was exposed to EMF while the other was not, the one exposed to EMF had 600 times more toxic biotoxins and its growth rate was dozens of times faster.
- It may be the case that EMF itself may not harm our body’s cells, but it may impact the microbes within us which results in more biotoxins.
- Molds create biotoxins (mycotoxins) to defend themselves.
- Most patients have (the mold) Aspergillus.
- Myrrh may be helpful in raising MSH (a hypothalamic peptide which is involved in cytokine release) when used in a diffuser. …
- Actos turns on PPAR gamma receptor. Each cell has similar organs to our body; a liver for detox for example. The more peroxisomes the better. Actos turns on receptors that signal to more peroxisomes which makes the cell detoxify better. Chlorella does this better than Actos.
- Chlorella does what Cholestyramine does, but better. God put Actos and Cholestyramine together in one substance called chlorella. High dose of chlorella is better than low dose. Low doses tend to mobilize more than they bind. Higher doses bind more than they mobilize. 20 tablets three times a day 30 minutes before a meal.
- Fish oil in high doses turns on PPAR gamma receptor. Chlorella + Fish oil can be a very powerful combination.
- Even mold exposure in a short car ride is enough to re-trigger the negative cycle. …
- The intelligence of normal bacteria to that of mold is like that of a cabbage to an elephant. Molds are far more critical than bacteria. Parasites are elephants squared.
- Molds incorporate heavy metals to protect themselves from white blood cells. The white blood cells are killed by mercury, but the molds are not.
- MSH is a hypothalamic peptide which is involved in cytokine release. … Forget ATP, CoQ10, glutathione, etc. Bring up MSH and you see a miracle. .. Low levels are associated to mold, MARCoNS (staph), EMF, and Lyme.
- MSH may be increased with inhalation of Myrrh oil using a diffuser (not a nebulizer). It may give back energy. Dramatically raises MSH. … Tincture of myrrh is a good antimicrobial as well.
- ADH is involved in the reabsorption of water. With chronic Lyme or mold, the pituitary is affected and the body may not make enough ADH. When you stand up and lack ADH, the kidneys may physically slip downward. When people get lots of electric shocks when touching things, this may be an indicator that ADH is low. There is an RX ADH nasal spray available. 1 liter of water mixed with 2-3 tablespoons of Matrix Electrolytes, 1 capful of M-Water, and 2 tablespoons of Matrix Minerals can help here. Neural therapy may be used. Reducing EMFs and getting restorative sleep is critical. …
- MMP-9 will be normal once a patient has gone through treatment. It is zinc dependent. MMP-9 is a mechanism that is used by the bugs to “mush you up so that they can drink you rather than eat you”. If someone is given zinc when MMP-9 is already elevated, the tissue breakdown will be even worse. High MMP-9 rapidly ages patients. Consider interference fields such as scars, teeth, root canals, sinus infections. Reduce EMFs. Nanoized Curcumin with pepper at 350mg twice a day may help. Life Enhancement has a good option here. An important note here is that if MMP-9 is elevated, KPU treatment with zinc may make matters worse. Ensure MMP-9 is normalized before adding zinc.
- Liposomal Alpha Lipoic Acid may be useful for mycotoxins (they are mold-related). Making it liposomal will increase absorption before it gets to the gut where the bugs will use it for protection. 2 dropperfuls three times a day. BioPure carries a liposomal ALA. …
- It is important to remember that one can have Lyme disease and that may not be the cause of the symptoms. There could be 50 other things that are causing the symptoms.
- Microbes exist in communities. Lyme surrounds itself with Staph, Strep, Mycoplasma, and molds.
- Symptoms are rarely caused by the Lyme spirochete. …
- Transposing letters is a common sign of Lyme. “Messy Syndrome” is a symptom of Lyme; can work as a professional but cannot manage a home. …
- Lyme disease causes insulin resistance which can lead to fatigue, skin tags, interstitial cystitis, osteoarthritis, insomnia, and hormonal problems. Elevated total cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides may result. Treatment for insulin resistance is 1000mg niacinamide three times a day with 500mg of Berberine twice a day. The best option for Berberine is BioPure Viressence 2 dropperfuls three times a day. Modifying the diet using Diet Therapy Software or ART (Autonomic Response Testing) is important. Insulin resistance is induced by chronic infections. Niacinamide has less of an anti-psychotic effect but the same antimicrobial effect as niacin.
- High protein diets are acidic and a disaster for people with Lyme disease. Stay away from fats. ART test protein powders and coconut for protein and fat needs.
- When we were younger, we needed fish oils. Teenagers need meat. The older you get, the less meat you need. As you get older, more vegetarian and raw food diets make sense. For vegetarians, it is good to look at beans based on your blood type.
- Dr. Klinghardt uses the Klinghardt Lyme Cocktail (KLC) to support the body against infections and toxicity. It is a liposomal blend made at home from a number of different ingredients and personalized to each client. The basic recipe is:
Cover the blades of the blender with pure water and add: 200-400mg Artemisinin, 1/4 bottle of Phospholipid Exchange or 2 tbsp of non-GMO soy lecithin or 2 organic raw egg yolks, 4-8 dropperfuls of Quintessence, 4 dropperfuls of Viressence, and 4 opened capsules of Vital Nutrients Aller-C.
The mix is blended at high speed for 5 minutes and then poured into an ultrasonic cleaner for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
While the mixture is in the ultrasonic device, blend: 2 apples (pectin is a good binder), 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 scoops of soaked Mila, 1 teaspoon of ACAI, 1/2 teaspoon of Flax oil, 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil, 20 drops of BioSil and 2 ounces of grapefruit juice.
After the 15 minutes in the ultrasonic device is complete, pour the mixture back into the blender with the other contents and blend further.
Drink 1/2 30 minutes before breakfast and 1/2 30 minute before dinner. 5 days on 2 days off. 3 weeks on 1 week off.
This is a powerful compound. 1 gram of vitamin C is equivalent to about 8 grams when it is made liposomal.
Can mix in other substances such as Ayurvedic Trikatu or Ayurvedic Mimosa Pudica (Mimosa is for parasites), or one cap of Passion4Life.
- Heavy metal symptoms are identical to Lyme, to Mold, to PTSD. The common final pathway is the detox pathway. Mold must be processed through the same liver and kidney as mercury. The detox system is severely overwhelmed in our modern world. There are 200,000 chemicals in the environment. Difficulty with the elimination of biotoxins presents in the same way. …
- A good drug detox is needed before pursuing Lyme treatment if one is on psychiatric drugs as these may still be blocking receptors. …
- Treatment is from largest organism to smallest. Parasites, molds, bacteria, then viruses. …
- 4 Basic Steps to treating all chronic illnesses:
- Balance the basic body chemistry. KPU and Insulin-Resistance induced by microbes.
- The response of the host makes the disease, not the microbes. Need to modify the host response with immune-modulation. Downregulate upregulated portions of the immune system. The immune system is like a biting dog. Auto-urine therapy may be used. No homeopathic can ever come close to what your own urine can do for you.
- Detoxification (including biofilms). QUIN, a Borrelia biotoxin, has been found 32 years after the bugs were gone.
- Kill microbes.
- Dr. Klinghardt prefers Heparin over Boluoke, but likes both. He has said that almost everyone with Lyme should be on Boluoke daily.
- Acid vs. Alkaline Water – has tried various alkaline water instruments and does not feel that they do anything (This is not surprising if he has not tried the Enagic machine.). Alkaline water is not where the gold is at. …
(And here is advice on pH you do not normally see…)
- pH – normal pH for urine is 6.2 with .2 up or down fluctuation (6.0 to 6.4). It should go up and down within that range. Saliva pH should be around 6.7 or between 6.5 and 6.9. Often times the difference between the two is too narrow or there is an inversion/reversal. When the saliva pH is higher than the urine pH, acids are not getting out. Longer term, this could be a sign of kidney failure. When one has an inversion, homeopathic 12x Phosphorous or Standard Process Phosfood may be good options. …
- The common denominator when the gap narrows is electrosmog. Electrosmog acidifies and shuts down the kidneys.
- For water, reverse osmosis (freedrinkingwater.com) with the addition of Matrix Electrolytes, Matrix Minerals, and M-Water is a good option.
- The best alkalinizing agent is Tri-Salts – this will slow down detoxification. (Still, I recommend you look at the one water ionizing machine that works.)
- When the pH is too alkaline, life is fading. In patients with ALS, when the pH becomes alkaline, this is the end of the process. Being too alkaline is the most serious state of an illness.
- Reduce EMFs and allergic foods – acidity is a state of stress.
- Acidity is treatable, but being too alkaline is much more concerning – especially when there is no undulation/variation in the pHs. …
- Dr. Klinghardt commented that none of the protectors you wear around your neck have been proven to protect us from EMF stress.
- Liposomal medications penetrate biofilms. Makes Lyme much easier to solve.
- Many patients are on inhaled iodine using Omron nebulizer. 4 drops SSKI (Tri-Quench) in the inhaler.
- Frequency options such as Rife and PEMF (check out the Biomat) may breakdown biofilms.
- We are approaching 1 in 35 children being on the autism spectrum. …
- EMF levels at the sleeping location of the mother directly correlate to the incidence of autism in the child.
- Antioxidants are contraindicated during the killing mode as they protect the microbes. It may take 10 times longer to address microbial factors when antioxidants are being used. …
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt – Heavy Metals
- If you remove amalgam fillings and the patient gets worse, they may have Lyme. If you remove amalgam fillings and the patient gets better, they had heavy metals.
- Heavy metals like mercury, while creating a terrain that makes us hospitable to infections, also have been used as a treatment for Lyme disease. Thus, while the metals generally still need to come out, if one is not on good treatment for the Lyme disease, the patient may initially feel worse. Mercury slows down spirochetes, and thus, chelating removes one of the treatments.
- Heavy metal detoxification can also result in immune activation and may impact related markers such as TGF-b1. …
- X-rays may result in leukemia.
- The only known ALS survivors are those that 100% mitigate microwave and cell phone radiation.
- To ensure optimal sleep: 1) Turn off all fuses at night, 2) Use a EMF-reducing sleep sanctuary/canopy, 3) consider earthing.
- During the day, no wireless internet or cordless phones.
- Bluetooth headsets increase exposure from cellular phones. …
Tami Duncan – Eclectic Healing
- Tami is the founder of LIA Foundation. …
- Lyme disease impacts a high % of children with autism – up to 90-95%. …
- Lyme emotionally is related to “I have no clan”. …
- Entire family must be healed.
- Shop the outside of the grocery aisle.
- Must live in a home free of wireless devices, cordless phones, and dirty electricity.
- All homes need to be inspected for mold. http://www.gustenviro.com/
- Get rid of non-stick cookware, microwaves, plastic containers.
- Clean with chemical free cleaning supplies.
- No tap water. Filter bath water.
- AMWater or Kangen water (see Water!) are good options.
- Organic fruits and vegetable juices instead of bottled juice. …
For more information on many of the products discussed in this blog entry, visit BioPure at http://www.biopureus.com.